Sunday, October 28, 2012

President Romney

By now, I have had it with the Presidential elections.

I feel like the torture victim who is begging, begging his tormentor to shoot him in the head – just to put him out of his misery.

"You know I can't do that, pal," his torturer replies blandly, as he takes an indifferent puff on his cigar. "It don't work that way."

Instead of asking for a bullet through the head, though, I'm ready to accept Romney as the next president. Well, not accept him, because he is so unacceptable. But the GOP is going to steal this thing anyway – so for God's sake let's get it over with.

I don't believe the majority of Americans favor Romney over President Obama. I feel like this thing isn't nearly as close as they say; that we're being manipulated into accepting a Republican "victory."

But then, I'm conspiracy-minded.

How could any sane person support Romney? Or as some of his critics spell it, (R)money?  Romoney. I shudder to even think how disastrous a Romney presidency will be – for the nation and for the planet. Romney is wrong in so many ways, I can't even begin to count them. Even his own party didn't want him. And his running mate! A slimy little weasel, a tea party charlatan – a heartbeat away from the oval office!

And yet, they are going to win. I have to put it in quotes, "win" – because it will be another stolen election.

In three debates, Obama kicked Romney's ass. Yeah, even the first one. It was beautiful. Obama is the Great American President.

At left is my mail-in ballot. I voted Obama.

But let's be done with it, already.

Heaven help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment