Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year-Ender

It is customary, in our mass media, to conclude a calendar year with lists of what editors, writers, and other opinion-makers consider the year's biggest, best, most significant news events, movies, songs, or what have you.

That's sort of what I'm doing here. At the risk of appearing extraordinarily self-indulgent, I'm presenting a list of ten of my favorite LUNG posts of the past twelve months.

Note that I said ten of my favorite posts. They are not necessarily the best. They aren't necessarily any good at all. Only a few of them appear on the "Popular Posts" ranking, lower down on the right hand column of this thing.

For example, my list of ten does not include The Amazing Toilet. This little flick-of-the-wrist is, inexplicably, the most-read post on this entire blog.

Nor do I include the first Kennedy Assassination Jokes (though I do include its cousin), or even Last Look (which I'll admit to really liking a lot).

Instead, I'm presenting ten of the not-often-visited blog posts that I remain fond of. They are presented in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment