Monday, March 25, 2013

Don't Touch That Dial!

I'm the Slime
by Frank Zappa
I am gross and perverted,
I'm obsessed and deranged
I've existed for years
but very little has changed
I'm a tool of the government,
and industry too
for I am destined to rule
and regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious,
but you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
with the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get;
have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
from your TV set!

You will obey me
while I lead you,
and eat the garbage
that I feed you
until the day that
we don't need you
don't go for help,
no one will heed you.

Your mind is totally controlled,
it has been stuffed into my mold
and you will do as you are told
until the rights to you are sold

That's right folks, don't touch that dial!
I am the slime from the video,
oozin' along on your living room floor
I am the slime from the video,
can't stop the slime people lookit me go!



1 comment: